• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I wrecked my laptop the bird way

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Suhaimah
Lol I think I deserve an award for ruining my laptop in the most surprising/not surprising way.Bird seed clogged the fans and it over heated......*crash*
But it's so tempting to not have them with me while I use it in bed. Idk what the repair guy must be thinking when he found the cause of it all was bird seed.

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
:hehe:

BirdWorld

Ok but I’m using my laptop with my birds next to me right now...

Destiny

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
I guarantee that is not the worst thing the repair guy has found inside somebody's computer. A friend of mine works on computers and apparently mice and snakes end up inside CPU towers more often than you might think.

And of course pet hair clogging the fan is VERY common.

jzarc17

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jackie
my keyboard for my desktop computer is right in the flight path, she drops bombs on it sometime. Nothing like bird poop under the keys!:wideyed:

crazybirds

Meeting neighbors
my keyboard for my desktop computer is right in the flight path, she drops bombs on it sometime. Nothing like bird poop under the keys!:wideyed:
Hahah, Mouse poops on my laptop all the time! I have him here with me right now, demanding scritches and chasing the cursor.