• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I will draw your birds

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
Would you be interested in drawing a non-avian animal, or do you want to stick with birds?

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
If you feel like drawing something with fur(or a chicken), you could do one of mine. Just pick whichever one you want.
IMG_2224.JPG IMG_1649.JPG IMG_0465.JPG IMG_0180.JPG
That last one is Whiskers, my rat who passed in March.

Oh, and here's another picture of the same chicken:
IMG_1625.JPG

I don't mind whether it's colored or not, although with these specific animals non-colored might be easier.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
If you feel like drawing something with fur(or a chicken), you could do one of mine. Just pick whichever one you want.
View attachment 391065 View attachment 391066 View attachment 391067 View attachment 391068
That last one is Whiskers, my rat who passed in March.

Oh, and here's another picture of the same chicken:
View attachment 391069

I don't mind whether it's colored or not, although with these specific animals non-colored might be easier.
I’ll have a go :) After birds I have most experience drawing dogs and horses. It may take longer though.
Also chickens are birds ;)

BirdLady13

Sprinting down the street
It’s been a long time coming, but I set my avatar/profile picture as the drawing you did for me! Also, I noticed that you said aside from birds you also draw dogs and horses. My MIL’s birthday is next month, and I’d love to have a picture of her dog done for her if you’re up for it.

Maddys

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Nagarjuna
Hello again!
I’ve had a pretty bad week and would like to do something I enjoy, so thread bump time!
Please remember I am volunteering my time to do this so please take the small amount of time to answer the questions :)
Include a picture of your bird/s.
Whether you would like colour or black and white, or the surprise option (where I do whatever style or colour I would like)
Again there is no deadline, if you request a picture you will get one :laugh:
:artist2:
Wow.. You're skills are awesome.. I just saw all 9 pages.. Your works are top notch. I hope your bad turns into good. God bless you.. if you ever have free time, pls try to art my any one bird.. :)

Attachments

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
@Maddys sorry for the wait.
0E4059E7-1D99-4AD9-A36E-DA9BAE80B0AC.jpeg
E7E8A307-A998-4CCF-9448-69A3CA65AC04.jpeg
@Zonlover also sorry for the wait, I’ll be trying to finish it today I hope you don’t mind if I do it digitally.
It’s been a long time coming, but I set my avatar/profile picture as the drawing you did for me! Also, I noticed that you said aside from birds you also draw dogs and horses. My MIL’s birthday is next month, and I’d love to have a picture of her dog done for her if you’re up for it.
If you also don’t mind a digital drawing, sure. I am currently trying to practice my digital drawing, I try to keep the same style as my normal drawings.

Maddys

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Nagarjuna
@Maddys sorry for the wait.
View attachment 391684
View attachment 391685
@Zonlover also sorry for the wait, I’ll be trying to finish it today I hope you don’t mind if I do it digitally.

If you also don’t mind a digital drawing, sure. I am currently trying to practice my digital drawing, I try to keep the same style as my normal drawings.
Wow awesome work ❤❤ I love those drawings.. so beautifull.. I never mind pls, you gave me your precious time, that is greater than anything else.❤ I like all your artworks, Thanks a lot for doing this for me and for others too. I love digital drawings too, every drawings has its own style and attraction, it's really hard to draw like you.. God bless you❤❤Thankyou..!!!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Wow awesome work ❤❤ I love those drawings.. so beautifull.. I never mind pls, you gave me your precious time, that is greater than anything else.❤ I like all your artworks, Thanks a lot for doing this for me and for others too. I love digital drawings too, every drawings has its own style and attraction, it's really hard to draw like you.. God bless you❤❤Thankyou..!!!
:heart: Thank you! I am thankful to all of you who allowed me to use your birds to expand my skills :heart:

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
:bump7:
Not feeling a lot of art motivation lately, so show me some birdies I won't be able to resist :D
Please remember I am volunteering my time to do this so please take the small amount of time to answer the questions :)
Include a picture of your bird/s.
Whether you would like colour or black and white, or the surprise option (where I do whatever style or colour I would like)
Again there is no deadline, if you request a picture you will get one :laugh:
There probably won't be any digital art this time.
And if you could please let me know if I can use the drawings I do of your birds for advertising my art elsewhere. Not replying to this question means I will not use the artwork.

:artist2:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
This is my altime favorite picture of Jason. It is an old picture but I love it.
Screenshot_20220515-232954_Samsung Internet.jpg
And this is my favorite picture of Andre. The halo is actually a bug zapper racquet in the background.
20160709_050046.jpg
Of course there is no hurry.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I planned to post both Jacky’s and Andre’s pictures last night but I have lost the photographs I took of them so will get some more this arvo. I have not started Jason’s yet, but will soon :)
Thank you for your patience!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
You are so talented. I have loved all of the drawings that you have done for everyone. Great work! If you have time and could do a colored one of my babies I would be so grateful ❤.

Attachments