• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I will draw you a siggie

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
I want to get better at drawing, so if you would like I will try to make you a siggie, but there's no guarantee it will look great. However, I will draw any angle you'd like, as many birbs as you'd like, color or greyscale, silly or serious, or any condition you can think of. I'm also not limited to birbs. If you want your other animals in the artwork please ask.

It can be:
a siggie
an avatar
a picture for you to hate/like
a cage liner
something fun
anything you'd like

I'll do my best for you. :)

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Would you please draw quierido and sprinkles ? It helps to put up examples to get more requests;)

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Would you please draw quierido and sprinkles ? It helps to put up examples to get more requests;)
I would love to! Would you give me some photos of them so I can use them to work off of?

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Okay! Here you go, thank you so much 20210706_080815.jpg 20210521_100349.jpg 20210131_123714_(1).jpg

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Aaaaww! They look like the baby birds from angry birds! Thank you so much!!! You did so nice in the coloring:D:D i know some nice recourses if you are interested that helped me learn bird drawing since you seem interested in drawing birds, but you did awesome!!

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Aaaaww! They look like the baby birds from angry birds! Thank you so much!!! You did so nice in the coloring:D:D i know some nice recourses if you are interested that helped me learn bird drawing since you seem interested in drawing birds, but you did awesome!!
Lay 'em on me! :)

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Okay here you go, hope you find them useful, they really helped me so I hope they help you

Last edited: