• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

"I wasn't calling for YOU Mom, go AWAY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:rolleyes:

Since Ella has never been one to tiptoe around my feelings, I don't know why I was so surprised and taken aback by her reaction to my cheerful appearance this morning with her breakfast mashie. She had been calling for her food (It's my 5:30 AM wake up call, I hope my neighbors can't hear it!) and when I brought it to her, you should have SEEN the look of disgust on her face.
She fluffed up her wings and lunged at the cage bars, and then promptly began to scream and bang her beak against the bars. If I tried to put the mashie in her cages, she would streak across the rope perch with her beak open and her wings fluttered back. :omg:
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the snuggle hut this morning. Meanwhile Archie, who shares his cage with Ella at night because they like to perch and sleep together, is screaming now because he's hungry and wants his breakfast and his cage to himself. :rolleyes:
It took a t-perch, and waving a piece of paper in front of my face so she couldn't actually see me to get her moved back to her own cage for the day, and when I put her in the cage with her breakfast, she screamed and threw it around and made a royal mess. :eek::straightface:

Pfft. You would have never thought this was the same bird who was loving on me all weekend when Daddy was too busy to take her out. But nooo, she apparently knows its Monday, and therefore his day off. And clearly, I was not the person she was calling for this morning!

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
OH MY:rofl: Its not funny but I couldnt help it.. and def sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the hut.. Must be in the air. Isis has been the noisest person I mean bird in the house this am.....

Magic

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
oh my some one did get up on the wrong side of the hut this morning sounds like my kayla she will act like this some mornings when i give her her food and she grunts and growls at me mouth open feathers fluffed and she will stand there like how dare you feed me this stuff i normaly just turn and walk away telling her shes a grumpy butt and i get dirty looks

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
OH MY:rofl: Its not funny but I couldnt help it.. and def sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the hut.. Must be in the air. Isis has been the noisest person I mean bird in the house this am.....

:rofl: Ella just cracks me up, she has an opinion about EVERYTHING that is for sure. Sounds like she took a page from Queen Isis' book! But that's ok, this weekend she thought I was the greatest thing since sliced toast :D

love4birds

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
Oh my, sounds just like Miss Monkers:rofl: She HATES me with a passion. I give the conures their food, Monkee jumps at the food bowl opening, glares at me, and aggressively routes around in the food bowl until I leave. I walk past them, Monkee fluffs up, gives me a sassy "oh no you didn't!" head movement, and tries to chase me away. I put my hand near her, she lunges at it like a little rocket and bites as hard as she can. It's safe to say I'm not her favourite:D Even so, when my sister (her person) was away for a week, who got to snuggle her and give her scritches? Me! Of course when my sister got back, I went back to dealing with her wrath LOL. At least she's cute:hehe:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Well sounds normal then! I get told by miss leroy to shut up! Go away! quite often in this house. She will make amends by saying just as often I love you, give us a kiss! So not all bad. :D

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Oh totally sounds like what goes on at my place with my tiel Daisy.. she's sooo darn moody sometimes-LOL.. Most mornings, she's happy to see me and she's all cuddly and everything and then there are THOSE MORNINGS that she's all puffed up, pi$$ed off looking and then lunging at me.. Its hysterical! ROFL

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Yep definitely sounds like she woke up on the wrong side of the hut this morning :lol:. Let's hope tomorrow she wakes up on the right side :laughing12:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:eek::eek::eek:
yikes!!!:hehe:

Lex123

Oww! That sound like something KeeWee would do. He isn't a morning bird ;)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe:

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
I know it wasn't funny at the time, but I can't help but laugh now. :hehe:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:rolleyes:
Guess who she was all lovey over this morning? Mhmmm, ME. She wanted to give kisses, and roll around and burrow in my nightshirt...pfft. Moody little bird. I love her to bits though! Her good moments far outshine her attempts to remove chunks of my flesh :D

LittleBirdAirlines

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey "Lynz"
I couldn't help but laugh LOL! Sounds like my little conure sometimes. Big attitude! She's not afraid to say "Mom SHUT UP!" sometimes when she's trying to sleep and I'm talking on the phone or something. Nice nip to the chin and screaming into the phone. Poor person on the other line! lol And god forbid if I try to take something away from the spoiled brat :p You do that and it is the END of her kindness for the rest of the evening. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.