• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I want to know about my myna health please help

Swatimusic

Moving in
My myna looks healthy, hungry all the time and when he is hungry he will fly to everyone but most of the time his poop is yellow and he sleeps after every meal
One day he vomited the small piece of apple he ate and look sick for one night and next day she was okay and now she does not look ill but still I am worried why he was vomiting on that day
And he try to stand on one leg
I am worried about yellow poop
Please tell me is he looking healthy or not
These all are latest photos of my myna, poop and urine

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Hi I don’t know anyone with a myna bird currently @Mizzely @Zara you know more people than I do

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I could not begin to know as I'm not a vet, I'm afraid. Do you have access to a vet where you are located?

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi Swati, are you in India? Then I can give you a call if you prefer. I'm from kolkata.

Swatimusic

Moving in
Hi I have a common myna whose name is zero . Zero stared to drinking water more often and she is active from 7 am to 7 pm but after that she looks tired and inactive she stop eating and talking in the night just look sleepy this is happening from 2days before zero was also eating at night and active. Actually she more excited to eat in morning but still she looks healthy at morning but in the night zero looks ill
And I don't know how the tummy of baby myna look because her tummy has dark blue spot and also pink . Is it is normal for bird to feel tired at night. In the morning zero looks healthy

Attachments