• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video I think there's someone at the door!

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award

Hello? Who is it? :D

(Aka "excuse me, just because I'm on my sleep perch and I've been beak grinding for an hour and I tucked my beak back into my feathers, that doesn't mean its time for bed; open that door!") :rolleyes:

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
That video reminds me of my niece that has a macaw. She was at work one day and her apt was almost broken into. The bird saved the day, when she heard a noise she asked who was at the door, what did they want, the guys trying to break into the apt left, they thought someone was home!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:laugh: too cute!!

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
That video reminds me of my niece that has a macaw. She was at work one day and her apt was almost broken into. The bird saved the day, when she heard a noise she asked who was at the door, what did they want, the guys trying to break into the apt left, they thought someone was home!
Pilo would smother em with requests! That would be enough for anyone to run! :rofl:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Oh he is just way too cute. Maybe you need to teach him to call out "pizza!" after he knocks ............no one will ignore a pizza delivery! :hehe: