• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I Think I Have A Jealous Little Boy and it's MITTHU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
We have a new development in Lovieland. For the last few weeks, Mitthu, who has never ever let me touch him EVER has all of a sudden been on the warpath with all the other Lovies. :rpg10:It doesn't matter who's on me getting affection, Mitthu picks a fight drives them off and then runs down my arm and BITES me. :eek: (And I have the bruises to prove it.) He then runs back up my arm and sits as close as he can to my face and just hangs out.:knockknock: He doesn't want me to kiss him or touch him, but I can talk to him and coo to him and that's it. I tried giving him a beaky kiss because when he see's Chotu and Trinket and Sharkgirl getting them he goes ballistic, :chillout:and came away with a hole under my lip. :imok:I don't know what's up with this new behavior, but it is worrying me a little bit because I don't want him to hurt one of the others. Any idea's of what's going through his widdle Lovie head?

Ginger

Mrcrowley

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
OHH he is in love

With you congrats...whens the wedding...Yaaahhoooo a little premature maybe cant help can not help it when person and bird are in love....:):D:D

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Oh, my! If he's old enough to breed, I would guess it's hormones. I've never owned a Lovie, but I bet you have thought that, too! Hope it all works out OK:hug8:

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
What?!?! What?!?! Little sweet Mitthu-man :eek: I don't believe a word of it, you must have him mistaken for some other cutie lovie butt. :D Oh boy, good luck Ginger. It's great to be loved but geez......so much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.