• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I shut dem up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Leila here

Dem burds, de one wid the, errr, cresty feadehs 'n orange blush spots on deir face? Dey annoy me, dey are loud 'n 2 babies are tryigg t' wolf whistle at de momin, 'n if dey can't wolf whistle, dey screech 'n get annoyid at deir selbes..
dey dink dey are loudeh dan me, dey allays try 'n out beat me in screamigg matches.

Today I had enough of deir attemptid wolf whistligg (dat dey are so bad at I will abb) 'n screechigg. While I wus out 'n while mummy went t' grab sum food, I flew obeh t' dem burds across from me, the, errr, crest feadehid ones, 'n I landid on the top of deir cage, I waitid f' de pehfeckt time 'n I firid a birdie torpedo 'n it landid on 2 of dem. I quickly flew back obeh t' my cage 'n mummy didn't eben know until she webuhnt t' gibe the, errr, crest feadehid birds some dinneh. Dey habe been quiet sinse, I dink I won. :dance4::dance4:

Last edited:

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Leila, yew siwwy berd! Dem wittle tweeters not be hurtin yew none. Mah momma woulda been wreal mad wif me if Ida hurteded dem wittle berdies! I wike mah cresty feda'd berd who lives in da tree nexta mine. She et qwiet dough.

:lol: I dink yew won too! Cheep cheep kiss kiss!

Pawis

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
yousa bad girl!!! Queen Sam..don't hurt dem babies..bet you didn't know you were a baby like dat too one time.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I bets yur mommie was vewy surprised wen she seen whats you did! Yous gots good aim! :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.