• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I never did an intro!!! O:

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
Hello! I'm also from the UK - I currently live in London, but I've also lived in Watford, Southampton, Liverpool, Nottingham and Brighton, worked in Birmingham and Oxford and have travelled all over the place for work and holidays. So at some point I've probably been in an area you're familiar with :)

I have to admit I haven't really been out of lincolnshire before aside from visiting an aquarium with my boyfriend last year (fish are my biggest hyperfixation hehe) so I don't really know where,,most places are. But I do know the names of places! :D I do however plan on visiting london at some point to meet up with my best friend, @stawbee, when she visits England. I'm very excited!!

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
Drive my husband mad with bird talk :lol:at least people on here listen
Well, we're always here to listen to you talk about your winged babies ^^ I don't know how my boyfriend feels about b0rds,,but I think given he finds Aro adorable (even when he's screaming in his ear while we're voice chatting), I think he likes them ;)

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
Hi! My favorite birds are finches and blue-crowned conures!! I think finches are super cool because they mate for life and when you put a bunch of finches to live together, they will make pairs, even if they are all the same sex!
What about you? I’d love to hear too! Oh, and btw I’m trans too!
That's so adorable!! I think Finches are cuties too. Goldfinch's are the cutest too, the british kind. I lovveeeee their red faces. <333 Canaries are my favourite- I'm thinking when I've worked on becoming more friendly with Aro I might get another Canary, I miss their little chirps so much <33 I think Gloster canaries are my suuuper fave. I want one so badly ;-;

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Welcome Camille :)

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
LOve the new avatar ! Your art?

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Well, we're always here to listen to you talk about your winged babies ^^ I don't know how my boyfriend feels about b0rds,,but I think given he finds Aro adorable (even when he's screaming in his ear while we're voice chatting), I think he likes them ;)
That’s brilliant your boyfriend likes him my husband will help me build cages and build things I want and cut me branches but that’s about it he refuses to let them out because it took him 3hrs to get just pico back in now there’s 3 he says no way :sour:

he did buy me mango though:heart:

I don’t listen to him about his Xbox so it all fair haha:rofl:

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
:welcometrain:
I definitely come here for bird talk, only a couple of my family member will do bird talk and only for short periods of time :roflmao:

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
That's so adorable!! I think Finches are cuties too. Goldfinch's are the cutest too, the british kind. I lovveeeee their red faces. <333 Canaries are my favourite- I'm thinking when I've worked on becoming more friendly with Aro I might get another Canary, I miss their little chirps so much <33 I think Gloster canaries are my suuuper fave. I want one so badly ;-;
I’d love to have a canary in the future!! Right now I have zebra finches!

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
I’d love to have a canary in the future!! Right now I have zebra finches!
Annoy us with bird talk? YOU GOTTA be kiddin' right? :rofl:
Umm hmmm canary, zebra finches, I want them all and then some!
But I'm forcing myself not to be a 'multiple bird syndrome' person. (SO FAR!)
Bring me your seagulls, your doves, your pigeons, your scrawny chickens waiting to be fed!
Ok, that was a terrible pun on our Statue of Liberty quote... lol.

Anyhow - a big welcome to you @Tapew0rrm - Tis' a GREAT place here it is!

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
:welcomesign:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Welcome :greet14: I'm glad you're enjoying it here :heart:

stawbee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Orit
I have to admit I haven't really been out of lincolnshire before aside from visiting an aquarium with my boyfriend last year (fish are my biggest hyperfixation hehe) so I don't really know where,,most places are. But I do know the names of places!  I do however plan on visiting london at some point to meet up with my best friend, @stawbee, when she visits England. I'm very excited!!
Hopefully with my future budgie!!