• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I need some advice on a neglected baby budgie I received

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Plus it smells nice
Kaytee exact smells pretty bad actually. It smells like...bad soy milk is probably the best way I could describe it. And every review I’ve read said the formula is bad, and that the chicks were always still hungry after eating it

Loveofbird

Walking the driveway
I definitely think she is a he as well :) can't totally tell but is his cere a purple pinkish color or is it still just pink?

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Wow...what a huge undertaking and that gorgeous baby is what love and devotion looks like! Congratulations on your fine work. It is HARD work to raise a chick! Great Job!!! Beautiful little Phoenix!:cantwait:
Thanks so much! I definitely couldn’t have done it without all the wonderful advice and encouragement from everyone here

Shilpa

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shilpa
Phoenix is so cute :heart:
You know, I can't stop thinking about how in the video you sent, the breeder said the youngest chick was named Cutie but apparently he/she isn't very cute. I thought Cutie was adorable and so is Phoenix who looks like and has the same coloring as Cutie. I don't get how a chick, or an older bird for that matter, can be NOT cute :think1: But eh, I guess different people have different opinions.
Anyways, how old is Phoenix now? Remember to write down her hatch day. You need to spoil her every year on that day :hilarious:

conureluv

Sprinting down the street
Phoenix is so cute :heart:
You know, I can't stop thinking about how in the video you sent, the breeder said the youngest chick was named Cutie but apparently he/she isn't very cute. I thought Cutie was adorable and so is Phoenix who looks like and has the same coloring as Cutie. I don't get how a chick, or an older bird for that matter, can be NOT cute :think1: But eh, I guess different people have different opinions.
Anyways, how old is Phoenix now? Remember to write down her hatch day. You need to spoil her every year on that day :hilarious:
33 days was her post a few days ago :D

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Remember to write down her hatch day.
Phoenix´s hatch date is the 20th January (it was written in the very first post on this thread ;) )