• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I luvs my human because...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
She tawks to me lots and I luvs dat! :heart:

platinum

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sharon
I luvs my human cuz he plays wit me and letz me byte his fingurs.

The other one... well, she feeds me.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
She is an excellent chef and an obedient slave.

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
She continues to make me toys even though I destroy them sometimes even the same day! And she keeps trying to feed me new foods even when I turn up my beak. She's pretty good, I think I'll stay. :)

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I have managed to get mine excellently trained. She is quite tractable. After 10 years, she knows "the look". She pretty muchs bends to my every wish. Except when she brought in that little green demon with the pink face. What was she thinking?! Silly human, I say. Last night she made me some mashie that was quite delicious. For all her obvious faults and the obvious superiority of my own intelligence to hers, she certainly can fix up a good meal for me.
Oh, and I like when we cuddle too. She can be awfully loving sometimes.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I can make the biggest mess every single day and she never gets upset!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I tawt my hooman how to do silly dances and make funny noizes to entertain me :lol:

and she puts out good eats and great toys everyday

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
I luvs my mom because she takes care of me when I am really sick. I luv it when she hand feeds me.................

Attachments

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I luv my mom cuz she gives me scritches and when I'm really bratty she gives me treats to try and bribe me.. :hehe:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I loves my mom because shes a good cook just no pumpkin in my birdy bread ........yuck.She doesn't mind cleaning up my messes alot....oh I taught her today when i started screaming..she just wasnt getting why.I was worried about her..so she took me down on couch to snuggle with her.

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I wuvs my Mommy cuz she spoils me and gives me lots of love, attentions, and bests of alls Scritches my all time favorite. She also buyz me lots of really cool toys. Goings on car rides is fun too! I knows I haves her and all doz oder humans wrapped right around my little talon :hehe:.

Oh yes I forgots she also gives me millets which are so super yummy and Doritos too! Don't tells her I do this but sometimez I sneak a bites or two when she ain't lookin :D.

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
I wub my hooman because she is always serving me good food and toys

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
I loves my homoon mom cuz she cooks good food and let me have what Iz want Ohhh nooooo mom is going awaz to another state for a work poject. Shes going to be gone for a few days. Dad is gons feed us, weee are gona starve, he cooks bad:eek:

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
I luvs my human because she luvs me.

She gives me good food, and nice cage, run of the house, lots of toys, and the best before snuggle time before bed. Oh and a warm, safe place to live.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wasabi : Whoa, let's not get carried away now. I never said I love her. I grudgingly admit to liking her - but only sometimes. As in, moments. I hope she does not see this. Well, I suppose it's pretty good of her to tolerate my moods, although she does not have to go complaining to you all. Whiner! She takes the bites pretty good, although it's been a while since I've managed to land one. I'll keep trying.

Sashimi: I don't like her, I have never liked her and I hate her for making me take that yucky medicine. I bite her every chance I get and it serves her right!

Snuggles: I like mom cuz she rubs my head with her nose or chin. Since my roommates are psychotic and she won't let them near me, somebody's gotta preen my head.

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
I love my mom because she lets me put my head down her shirt and then she rubs my neck. Nelly

I guess we love her cause we've stayed with her for a long long time and she does treat us really good. Bette & Davis

I love her too cause she let me come live here when my first owner couldn't take care of me anymore and I got her trained real good to alwayas make sure there is a treat in my yellow dish. Gino Bambino

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I loves my homoon mom cuz she cooks good food and let me have what Iz want Ohhh nooooo mom is going awaz to another state for a work poject. Shes going to be gone for a few days. Dad is gons feed us, weee are gona starve, he cooks bad:eek:
Don't worry my Daddy is a great cook. His foodies are so yummy! I will share him :cool1:.

~Squeeky~:heart:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I wuvs my mummy 'corse she always triez to make me happy! She talkz sweet to me all the time, I get new toyz, she cleanz up without complaining and most of the time her cooking is ok. I 'specially likez it wen she sometimes feedz me dat yummy fruity warm hooman baby stuff wiv my own spoon b'fore roosting time :heart:

- Lady Ceddy

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
View attachment 289927
... Ohhh nooooo mom is going awaz to another state for a work poject. Shes going to be gone for a few days. Dad is gons feed us, weee are gona starve, he cooks bad:eek:

Awww, don't worry, she'll be back soon! An' wen she getz back just pretend youse angry wiv her and she'll give you Lotz n Lotz of goodiez to make it up to youse :D

- Lady Ceddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.