• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love you so much I want to peck your eyes out!!!

crazy4fids

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Linda
This is our 28 year old bf amazon who we have been fostering for three months now. She/he has chosen my husband as her favorite. This is how I get treated in my own house. If you turn up the volume, you can hear her "huffing" at me:lol:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151704959671799&set=vb.719281798&type=2&theater

I don't have any previous experience with amazon parrots, so it took me a couple of weeks to learn her body language. In the video, you can't really see her tail, but it is fanned out to the max! :backout: It's been a good few weeks since she has launched after me. This is the thanks I get for chopping, sprouting, soaking, baking, showering, cleaning........

The first time I hear her "huffing" I was concerned she might be sick!:rofl:

This next video is of what she does when she is alone in the bird room!:hehe:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151516253301012&set=vb.550206011&type=3&theater
As soon as she knows that you are there, she stops. If there are other birds in the room with her, she won't do it.

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
Sadly I can not see the videos. Privacy settings on FB. :(

crazy4fids

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Linda
I wonder how I can get them from facebook to here? They were taken on my phone.:confused:

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
I wonder how I can get them from facebook to here? They were taken on my phone.:confused:
Go to your Privacy settings on FB and make the video "Public" then the link will work for anyone.

Right now your settings are set at probably "friends" or "Friends of friends". Made so anyone who is not your friend (or friend of one of your friends) cant see it.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Or you can upload them straight to youtube from your phone.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
cannot see the vids either but love your descriptions!