• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I lost my the happiness of my life

Tima

Meeting neighbors
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that feeling very well, and I know it's hard. But even though he may not be with you anymore, as long as you remember all the good times you had together, he'll still live on in your heart.
Indeed sometimes i remember and smile and sometimes i look around and everything reminds me of him and it hurts terribly

Zoey_Bear2

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Abigail
I really hope it gets better. Yesterday i was okay, but today it hurts a lot
It will be like that, just remember it's okay to be sad and cry

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
I am sorry for your loss.:sorrow:

Alien J

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
So truly sorry for your loss. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for grieving for your Fruitti. Grief has no time limits. You will grieve as long as you grieve. You had a being in your life who you loved and who loved you and who is now gone. Don't listen to those who may tell you to "get over it." The truth is, you will never get over it...you will learn to live with it. The pain will fade to a dull ache with time. Again, I'm truly sorry. Fly high over the Rainbow Bridge, Fruitti.

Tilly123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Chrissie
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
I and many of us on here know that terribly painful grief when we lose our little feathered friends. The grief comes in waves. One day the pain will have the edge off, the next day it is back. It will probably be like this for a long time.
Just try to remember that he had a wonderful life with you. Yes, it was short, but I imagine the love you gave him was so much more than a lot of birds get in a lifetime. Frutti knew how much you loved him.
Also, it helps to write down everything we remember about them.
I am thinking of you at this sad time.
'Memories are a golden chain that joins us til we meet again.'

Tima

Meeting neighbors
So truly sorry for your loss. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for grieving for your Fruitti. Grief has no time limits. You will grieve as long as you grieve. You had a being in your life who you loved and who loved you and who is now gone. Don't listen to those who may tell you to "get over it." The truth is, you will never get over it...you will learn to live with it. The pain will fade to a dull ache with time. Again, I'm truly sorry. Fly high over the Rainbow Bridge, Fruitti.
Cant thank you enough for the soothing words ! I miss him extra, and ur right, the pain transforms into a dull ache. ❤❤❤❤

Tima

Meeting neighbors
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
I and many of us on here know that terribly painful grief when we lose our little feathered friends. The grief comes in waves. One day the pain will have the edge off, the next day it is back. It will probably be like this for a long time.
Just try to remember that he had a wonderful life with you. Yes, it was short, but I imagine the love you gave him was so much more than a lot of birds get in a lifetime. Frutti knew how much you loved him.
Also, it helps to write down everything we remember about them.
I am thinking of you at this sad time.
'Memories are a golden chain that joins us til we meet again.'
This is so beautiful to hear ! Thank u so much , the quote made me cry , it gave me so much hope . Much love ❤❤❤❤

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
I am so sorry for your loss. I get so scared to think about one of my birds passing. I have lost a few animals, and it hasn't gotten easier.:sadhug2:

Tima

Meeting neighbors
I am so sorry for your loss. I get so scared to think about one of my birds passing. I have lost a few animals, and it hasn't gotten easier.:sadhug2:
I understand! I used to be so anxious about his health and the health of my other pet. I used to follow their health always. But sometimes what is meant to be will happen! It s unbelievably hard, i dont think i ll get over it neither. I think of my baby everyday