• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I lost my the happiness of my life

Tima

Meeting neighbors
Hello everyone,
Two days ago, i lost the biggest love of my life. I had a beautiful baby GCC, 1 and 1/2 years old. He died of an accident at night while we were all sleeping. I havent been well at all. He was more than a friend, he was everything. Since the min I wake up to the min I go to sleep. I have been fluctuating between denial , extreme and unbearable pain, and acceptance and cherishing my little love. When I got him, as I have with my other pets, I had the gut feeling that he was the one. I didnt know much about birds, but all I know is that he taught me everything, he even taught me what love is. It feels unbelievably painful that all of a sudden during the day, u realize that Fruitti is not here. Do u guys know this feeling ? It squeezes my heart out. He used to be the center of attention , i thought we will spend a lifetime together, so it s just painful that the story finished now. I cant believe it. I m looking for some kind support plz

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hello Tima,

I'm just so sorry to read about the loss of your sweet Fruitti! Yes, I do know that feeling very well. I think many of us here have lost a beloved bird at one point or another. When you love, sadly, the pain of loss is always part of that. I'm sorry you are going through this right now!!

I understand that all your hopes and plans have changed. I understand that your daily routine has now changed. And I understand how especially painful it is because it was all so sudden with no chance to say goodbye.

But your Fruitti knows you love him with your whole heart and knows that you will see him again some day. Please take good care of yourself!!

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss... nothing can replace your baby... keep your memories close to your heart! :sadhug2:
Remember the good times....

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

A.K

Sprinting down the street
Sorry for your loss. Losing a parrot is horrible. I agree, it squeezes your heart. Treasure the memories you had with your beloved bird.

Tima

Meeting neighbors
Hello Tima,

I'm just so sorry to read about the loss of your sweet Fruitti! Yes, I do know that feeling very well. I think many of us here have lost a beloved bird at one point or another. When you love, sadly, the pain of loss is always part of that. I'm sorry you are going through this right now!!

I understand that all your hopes and plans have changed. I understand that your daily routine has now changed. And I understand how especially painful it is because it was all so sudden with no chance to say goodbye.

But your Fruitti knows you love him with your whole heart and knows that you will see him again some day. Please take good care of yourself!!
Thank you for your consolation. I appreciate so much! I hope he knows how much we love him , that we miss him and that i m praying everyday to meet him in a better world

Tima

Meeting neighbors
I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss... nothing can replace your baby... keep your memories close to your heart! :sadhug2:
Remember the good times....
Indeed ! Nothing will ever replace him ❤

Tima

Meeting neighbors
Sorry for your loss. Losing a parrot is horrible. I agree, it squeezes your heart. Treasure the memories you had with your beloved bird.
Such a pain thank u for ur kind words

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Many of us know the pain you are feeling, and I’m so very sorry for your loss of your sweet friend. Right now there is a conure sized whole in your heart, but hopefully in time you can fill it with memories of your little bird.
:sadhug2:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I am very sorry for your loss.

Zoey_Bear2

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Abigail
I am sorry for your loss and I know how it feels. just remember the good times with him, It will get better over time

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
I'm so sorry you lost your friend :sadhug:

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that feeling very well, and I know it's hard. But even though he may not be with you anymore, as long as you remember all the good times you had together, he'll still live on in your heart.

MnGuy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Tima

Meeting neighbors
Many of us know the pain you are feeling, and I’m so very sorry for your loss of your sweet friend. Right now there is a conure sized whole in your heart, but hopefully in time you can fill it with memories of your little bird.
:sadhug2:
Indeed , a hole even bigger than any bird. I am missing him extra today

Tima

Meeting neighbors
I am sorry for your loss and I know how it feels. just remember the good times with him, It will get better over time
I really hope it gets better. Yesterday i was okay, but today it hurts a lot