• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I Just Adopted a Couple of Finches

• Thread starter Deleted member 29421
  • Start date

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Add

Marshmallow and Toffee? to the list!

Side by side, I am guessing she is a girl.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
It's driving me crazy. I looked at the pics on my computer - I'm leaning towards hen for the white one. But a white male, being a mutation could possibly have a more orange beak? So. Does it look orange to you @Grackle? Do they make the same noises?

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
It's driving me crazy. I looked at the pics on my computer - I'm leaning towards hen for the white one. But a white male, being a mutation could possibly have a more orange beak? So. Does it look orange to you @Grackle? Do they make the same noises?
One of mine makes the oddest noise!

D

Deleted member 29421

Yes they appear to both make the same noises but the one we know is male seems more adventurous and courageous, if that makes sense, The white one is definitely more skittish and shy.