• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have to start all over again with Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelyn

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
I must have gotten to excited and scared her or tried to push her to quick as she will not get on my hand or finger and now is trying to nip at me, she has a lot of pinnies in her little head so this could be a reason she is going backwards..So here I go again starting from day one..:huh:

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
having birds is a little like baking cookies. Usually every day the cookie comes out perfectly... but sometimes you add too much or too little of something and you have to start over again.

just be patient and let her decide when it's time to move forward.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
she will come back around hon...

Evelyn

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
Thanks everyone, I am just back to talking to her, she stares at my hand the whole time I am standing or sitting at her cage..Poor little girl, she is so scared of hands..

ParrotletPal

Walking the driveway
Evelyn you're way ahead of me with the bonding - so that should make you feel better. I've been sitting/eating/talking/humming/watching tv/going on the computer ... you name it, I've done it while hanging out in the bird room for a month and a half now and they are both still terrified of me. You are doing a great job with Noel so don't be discouraged. I, on the other hand, am feeling very pessimistic and wonder if I'll ever have tame birds. Your progress with Noel will continue ... this is just a minor setback.

Status
Not open for further replies.