• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have quiet budgies

Snitchet

Meeting neighbors
I have 2 Budgies both males healthy, eating well, a couple of little swells. I worry hey are so quiet Tommy the oldest chirps when Ii play tube videos play along with Blue the youngest. Have I got the quietest birds on the planet I think so,they are both happy occasionally making sounds to each other but not loud. It's their mum who is having the problem, perfect budgies, climb, eat, preen, sleep, annoy each other, do budgie things not unwell, rule the roost. Please tell me you get quiet budgies, play music to them radio n hardly a chirp . Sigh just have to have the quietest boys thinking back Tommy wasn't much of chirper before Blue arrived so maybe they are just quiet boy's m though they do love their mirror is this the caused you think they love looking at the birds in there.
I apologise about the posts about quiet birds just trying for an answer I could be the cause though I do talk, whistle and sing to them.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
One of my budgies is very quiet and almost never makes noise. They’re individuals. Most may be loud, but there’s nothing wrong with having quiet ones so long as they’re otherwise healthy.