• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have a problem in my new birds with quarantine session

monjur sayad

Strolling the yard
Real Name
monjur sayad
Hi, Few days ago I bought some Budgies and keep them in separate room and in separate cages from my aviary for 16 days. In this last 2 weeks I notice they are healthy. In this last 2 weeks I give them spray for mites, anti viral medicine spray and give them to natural remedies against virus bacteria. I know for a new bird 45 days quarantine is minimum. But where I put them for quarantine now few guests are came to that room and I don't have any other place to keep them separate. So, Thats why after 2 weeks, I put them to my aviary. I put them in aviary 5 to 6 feet distance with other birds cage. But now how can I quarantine them in my aviary and don't want any problem in my old birds in my aviary. I am Confused and worried. I need suggestions. Please help me. Thanks

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Quarantine has effectively been broken. You've done well to this point. I personally would just move forward.

monjur sayad

Strolling the yard
Real Name
monjur sayad
Quarantine has effectively been broken. You've done well to this point. I personally would just move forward.
Do you think I did wrong anything?? and Can I will face any problem for this??

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Only time will tell. All you can do is observe them closely.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie