• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have a play stand…

Phocyn

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
And now I want to outfit it with toys, perches, and bowls. It’s a simple stand but it definitely has more options than my last stand did. What kinds of toys are best? Please keep in mind my very mixed flock.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'd take a look at our market place forum we have tons of amazing vendors with all kinds of goodies :) List of Vendors and AA Store Profiles | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum
I get most of my toys from Shawna aka @Mizzely 's store Lil Monsters Bird Toys , Sarah's AKA @Macawnutz Welcome to Seriously Nutz - Bird Toys For Serious Chewers! and Susan's AKA @Susan and Oliver Welcome to Oliver's Garden Bird Toys - (3dcartstores.com) I recently got bowls from My Safe Bird Store | Discounted Bird Products | BIRD FREE ENVIRONMENT| Free Shipping Available who's also a member here. Hope this helps!

Phocyn

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
Thank you! I’m always looking for new businesses that feed my obsession with making sure my babies have the most interesting toys!

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raphi
If you wanted cheap options I bet you could also attach an old phone book to rip up or toilet paper rolls!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
And now I want to outfit it with toys, perches, and bowls.
I think this will interest you;
;)

Phocyn

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
Thank you Zara

Phocyn

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
@Mizzely - can we talk about what I’m looking for? My species needs are a bit… of a mix. Not just species wise, but gender and age as well are a concern.