• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I did it.

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
@Princessbella

I'm happy for you , Bella will always be with you, there is always room in our heart to love another.

I think you should wait to bring baby home before deciding on a name ., he will speak to you what fits his character .
:chickenswinger:

Last edited:

melissa68

Walking the driveway
squeeee! I agree with just-passn-thru that the bird/personality will help you pick the name. I called mine 'baby bird' until I decided on Henry...and Henry wasn't on my list of male names I liked. It just seemed to fit him.

I don't know if you ever had a male before but just wait for the vocalization! I whistled every time I was up and doing things. I whistled just one or two songs (Fur Elise, Andy Griffith) because I didn't want to confuse him and Henry is now a pro whistler lol. I try out new songs to teach him and he lets me know if he likes them by running to my chest and watching my mouth. His latest he's liking and trying out is Flintstones.

Anyway, beautiful baby and I can't wait to hear of his antics as he grows.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Congratulations! :starshower1:

Such an adorable little chick!!!! :swoon:

Oh no :( In Spanish, ¨tonto¨ means ¨stupid¨

I can´t wait to see what name you choose :)

PS, send me that little peachie! :cloud9: :lol:

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
You have had a Princess and now you have a Prince to save you from the dragon of grief. You will love this baby so much and get to tell him all about his predecessor royal. I think his name is Prince.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
You have had a Princess and now you have a Prince to save you from the dragon of grief. You will love this baby so much and get to tell him all about his predecessor royal. I think his name is Prince.
I've actually thought of that name also. But I guess I should figure out if he is really a he.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
I've actually thought of that name also. But I guess I should figure out if he is really a he.

Hmmmm - that might be a good idea. I think you can have him DNAed right now.

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
So sorry to hear about Bella. :sad6::sadhug2:

With this wee little one being a cinnamon pearl pied though.... I would recommend considering female or neutral names over male names.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
So sorry to hear about Bella. :sad6::sadhug2:

With this wee little one being a cinnamon pearl pied though.... I would recommend considering female or neutral names over male names.
Thank you. I agree with you but the people I got her from are sure that he is a boy. It wouldn't be the first time they were wrong. That is how the princess name got started. Everyone thought that my first tiel was a boy so I named him Buddy. She became Princess Buddy after laying an egg. Then since my birds get very spoiled, everyone called her Princess Bella.

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
When we got Howard from the hoarder they were sure he was a male. As soon as we got him in the car we headed to our vet. He had a large tumor they removed successfully. We had all test done plus DNA. Howard is a girl, but I just can't get myself to call him her! The name fits him(her)