• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I am kinda proud of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Strolling the yard
Had some friends of Doug's over last nite. All of them have birds. (He hasnt talked to them in yrs), but anyway they were in awe of my cage setups. One of them said to me you really have inspired me. When I asked why she said it was because I keep them so supplied with toys and it is giving her the incentive to give her sennie more toys. Yay I may have made another little birdy happy.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
that is fantastic news thanks for sharing

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Kudos to you!!! It's always good to hear you've inspired someone to do something better!!

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
That's great - spreading the knowledge for happier birdies! It's a good thing.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Had some friends of Doug's over last nite. All of them have birds. (He hasnt talked to them in yrs), but anyway they were in awe of my cage setups. One of them said to me you really have inspired me. When I asked why she said it was because I keep them so supplied with toys and it is giving her the incentive to give her sennie more toys. Yay I may have made another little birdy happy.

That's so great, now their sennie will get more toys all because of you:dance4:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
It's great to hear positive feedback from guests about your birds! :highfive:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
right on!!!!!!

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
That is great. Im glad you are encouraging other bird owners to get more toys and stuff like that. They must be spoiled.

Linda

Strolling the yard
That is great. Im glad you are encouraging other bird owners to get more toys and stuff like that. They must be spoiled.
I have always considered my cages "birdy disneyland" in my mind and it really surprised me when one of them referred to my cages as just that! Made me feel good.

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
:dancing: Way to lead by example! :dancing:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
That is SO good! Way to go Linda!

I had an idea months ago: I wish bird stores, and pet stores, would have picturs near the brid areas, so people can see them, of birds with LARGE cages and play stands with A TON OF TOYS. So more peopl would be willing to buy more toys, so hey can have happy birds :)

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Wow, congrats Linda! That is a very huge compliment coming from a fellow bird owner that understands a birds needs. I know its quite a commitment to have birds and give them quality care, but I always feel that if you're on this forum and posting, you're obviously trying to right by your birds in gaining more knowledge/experience/understanding of their needs and wants. And I have to tell you, this forum houses some of the most brilliant bird owners I've ever had the honor to meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.