• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I am doomed

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Bailey has just realized that he can use his wings to fly to me. Before that, he was just flying to zoom around. I am in trouble now.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
There's no escape! LOL. Scooter has become a flying machine lately too. Maybe it's something in the air right now. :)

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
He is looking very smug on my shoulder after I put him on his cage to talk to my resident. Every week he is doing something different. My little boy is growing up.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Dobby won't leave sister alone when he's out and Lurch did the same to me, welcome to the chosen one club.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
He is looking very smug on my shoulder after I put him on his cage to talk to my resident. Every week he is doing something different. My little boy is growing up.
He should look smug. Flying and landing on his desired target is very difficult. Have YOU accomplished that.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
It is wonderful that he is flying and landing that well. :heart:

I do feel your pain though! It is fun trying to get things done with a little helper following you about. :laugh::roflmao: Jenks has gotten really good at holding on to my shirt over the years thankfully. At least now I can bend down and move about without him falling off.
Now when Toot-Toot gets all of his flights in I think I will be in real trouble. :lol:

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
It is wonderful that he is flying and landing that well. :heart:

I do feel your pain though! It is fun trying to get things done with a little helper following you about. :laugh::roflmao: Jenks has gotten really good at holding on to my shirt over the years thankfully. At least now I can bend down and move about without him falling off.
Now when Toot-Toot gets all of his flights in I think I will be in real trouble. :lol:
I feel your pain.