• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I’d love to do some siggies!

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
@Fergus Mom didn't mean to leave you hanging on my last post. Must have gotten distracted...TD must have needed a tickle :whip2: I meant to say that I use just mobile devices at this time. It used to be a hindrance, but now there is a mobile app for just about everything.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
She is lovely. I want
Sherman is my first pionus ever! @Eloy and PIONUS POINT have both put up with me and MOSTLY have helped us bunches!!!

Tommy, mostly white budgie, has grown so much! His colors have LITERALLY changed from mostly white to half blue.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@Fergus Mom didn't mean to leave you hanging on my last post. Must have gotten distracted...TD must have needed a tickle :whip2: I meant to say that I use just mobile devices at this time. It used to be a hindrance, but now there is a mobile app for just about everything.

Awwww - I like the reason for that distraction. :)
Yes, mobile app for everything... now if I just knew how to USE them! :rofl:

Reactions: LSA

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Thanks so much! Each one has his own personality and is special to me. Seeing it brought tears to my eyes because I recognized each one and thought how each has traits that set him apart. Just yesterday, I told a member that the plummage is only a tiny part of what makes each beautiful. Again, thanks!!!

WillowNMurphy

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
Thanks so much! Each one has his own personality and is special to me. Seeing it brought tears to my eyes because I recognized each one and thought how each has traits that set him apart. Just yesterday, I told a member that the plummage is only a tiny part of what makes each beautiful. Again, thanks!!!
Aww I’m so happy you like it! Thank you for letting me make one for you. :hug8:

WillowNMurphy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Willow
@mochiballs I just got to you in the list and recall a thread about a pearly conure called Stitch. The only birds in your current siggy are Mochi, Maccha and Ben so I was wondering if you still have Stitch and if you’d like him to be included in the siggy?

mochiballs

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
@mochiballs I just got to you in the list and recall a thread about a pearly conure called Stitch. The only birds in your current siggy are Mochi, Maccha and Ben so I was wondering if you still have Stitch and if you’d like him to be included in the siggy?
Yes please!
23825984_339829739823807_167939937195020444_o.jpg Ben
14906827_132618363878280_13402497959062323_n.jpg Maccha
image1.jpeg Stitch

Sorry I forgot to include pictures :) thank you for doing this