• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Hurt foot!! Again?!

mybluebirb

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mk
Last month, my birdie had a red mark on her foot, we took her to the vet and they said she got burnt. The vet said thankfully it wasn't bumblefoot. The marks have now healed, however, now there are more marks on her feet !! The marks look similar to last time, they are like little red spots. I am sure she hasn't got burnt again and there is nothing that could be poking her, so where are the marks coming from? They could be bacterial but I clean her cage and everywhere else she sits nearly every day? I am really scared that she could be getting bumblefoot but I don't know... :sad4:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m sorry you are going through this again.
Take her back to the vet and tell them what is going on. Take lots of pictures of her cage and other areas she has access to, so you can show the vet.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
If possible could you take pitcures with close ups of her perches, play area? I'm sorry she is hurt again. But maybe we can spot something thatctou could be missing.