• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hurry up already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
When I come home from work I drop off my keys on the table, say hi to the dogs (they greet me at the door so its a continuous hi to the table). Then I go directly to the bird room because they have heard the garage door and know its me and by now are loudly greeting/calling for me...it takes me less than a minute to get in there but I always seem to be too slow for Fred and Sheldon...because they are always right here hanging off the screen (heavy duty screen thanks to the pups clawing through the original one) calling for me, or cursing me for being too slow ;)

Fred and Sheldon then ride on me as I change the water....sometimes they are joined by the others...today it was Sherlock on one shoulder and Udo on my head (he only goes there when my hands are full...little smart alec).

This is what I see everyday when I come home :D

Attachments

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Hahahah, that is too cute! Impatient little buggers want the scritches, and they want them NOW!!!

~~WINDAQUA~~

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Avery
That's way cute (and way loud too)!

P.S. It looks like you have a couple marvelous cages in the background of the pictures. Do you like them? Are they good quality? Thanks!!!

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
That's way cute (and way loud too)!

P.S. It looks like you have a couple marvelous cages in the background of the pictures. Do you like them? Are they good quality? Thanks!!!
Good eyes! I do like them and have been very happy with them...they are the only cages in the bird room now as all the others are downstairs unused after most of the fids went cageless. I would definitely recommend them and we carry them (shameless plug for our store) ;)

This is the gable one in the back here
Marvelous Pet Supplies Cage Gable XL 32x23 Green/Beige

Last edited:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Great pics! 1st one is as if they're saying, "Ok, do you hear any footsteps yet?" :lol:

Avery, I recently bought the Marvelous Bungalow cage for Ruby. We both love it. Very easy to put together and very sturdy. :D
For my own peace of mind I did add two bungee cords to hold the top open. I also got rid of the bar and attached two perches that fold down when the lids are closed.
Marvelous Bungalow Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com

Last edited:

~~WINDAQUA~~

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Avery
Great!!! Yeah, I'm doing a lot of research for a new cage for my conure Zoe. I am really leaning towards the Marvelous Large Gable Cage that's 32 x 23 x 38. Is that a good size for a dusky or a sun? Thanks!!!

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Great!!! Yeah, I'm doing a lot of research for a new cage for my conure Zoe. I am really leaning towards the Marvelous Large Gable Cage that's 32 x 23 x 38. Is that a good size for a dusky or a sun? Thanks!!!
That is a great size for a Dusky - that is the exact one all the way to the back. I have it set on a table, but comes with legs that will make it as tall as the other one you see in the pic. Check out our prices - I think you will find them very competitive ;)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are stunning!

Matt

Status