• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Humidifier Safety/Recommendations

tziporiah

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
if you are just trying to contain it in your bedroom, try a old fashion steam vaporizer. the only thing my vet recommends. I use Kaz Vick's Vapo-steam, it has no PTFE or Teflon in it. I asked to make sure. remember to use it nightly and during the day also.
I do not like cool mist ones because they get all sorts mold and germs in them, same with a lot of the warm mist ones too.. pure steam can not contain mold, bacteria and other germies because it is sterile.
So this has warm steam vaporizer has no PTFE or pfoa?. Have you used it
Sandra

tziporiah

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
So this has warm steam vaporizer has no PTFE or pfoa?. Have you used it
Sliandra
Lik
if you are just trying to contain it in your bedroom, try a old fashion steam vaporizer. the only thing my vet recommends. I use Kaz Vick's Vapo-steam, it has no PTFE or Teflon in it. I asked to make sure. remember to use it nightly and during the day also.
I do not like cool mist ones because they get all sorts mold and germs in them, same with a lot of the warm mist ones too.. pure steam can not contain mold, bacteria and other germies because it is sterile.

Attachments