• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

HUGE Collection of Unused Toy-Making Supplies!

Sarin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
Hello everyone!! I used to own a brilliant BF Amazon named Koba. Before I (unfortunately) had to give her up to a more suitable home, I ordered a bunch of toy supplies to keep her entertained. Most of what I ordered I never got to using, and has been sitting in storage for the past 6 (six!!) years. I am moving soon and would like for these supplies to go to good use.

Since this was such a long time ago and I haven't owned a bird since, I am not familiar with current prices. Please keep this in mind as I am open to any reasonable offers on these supplies.

I have a small amount of (used) hardware also included form multiple unknown sources (taken off of old made or bought toys). Please specify if you do NOT want these included.

I am not going to list everything in the package, but most is in the photos. I was very very cautious when I bought these supplies. They should all be bird safe materials. I ordered most of these supplies from the Parrot Asylum.

Let the photos speak for themselves.. I am asking $200 for everything plus shipping costs. I would much prefer to sell everything in one go.

If any of the above is not allowed please contact me and I will fix it!

Thank you!! :)

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.