• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How to deactivate

Arin

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Arin
Hello,

How do I de-active my account? I have had enough. Every single thing I do, every small mistake even if it isn’t mine is hit into my face. I’m constantly being bashed, where is the constructive criticism. You need to update your rules. It is so damaging to a minors mental health what is wrong with some people?

Last edited by a moderator:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
You are free to come and go as you please, just don’t log in and read the forum. If you are being harassed please use the report button.

Arin

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Arin
You are free to come and go as you please, just don’t log in and read the forum. If you are being harassed please use the report button.
Okay thanks. I will see if I stay for now and report the rude ones.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Definitely use the report button if someone is breaking the rules. My favorite button however is "Ignore". :rubhands:I don't use it often, but when 1 person is especially unbearable... ahh, sweet peace! :D (And you'll be surprised how threads still make sense without their posts. It's like magic! :rpg9: )

It'd be a shame for a few bad eggs to ruin the forum for you. There's so much great information to be had, lots of really nice people and I think we've got more minors on here than ever. It's a great time to be an AA member. :birdance:

Arin

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Arin
Definitely use the report button if someone is breaking the rules. My favorite button however is "Ignore". :rubhands:I don't use it often, but when 1 person is especially unbearable... ahh, sweet peace! :D (And you'll be surprised how threads still make sense without their posts. It's like magic! :rpg9: )

It'd be a shame for a few bad eggs to ruin the forum for you. There's so much great information to be had, lots of really nice people and I think we've got more minors on here than ever. It's a great time to be an AA member. :birdance:
Alright, thanks so much! You have cheered me up so much haha :):bliss:

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm glad you've decided to stay. We can be spiky but as a whole, the community genuinely cares about birds.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
as a whole, the community genuinely cares about birds.
I think this is usually where we're at our spikiest. Sometimes we're so focused on the well-being of our fids that our tact falls by the wayside. :shrug: I try not to be that way, but I'm sure my emotions've probably gotten the better of me sometimes. :o:

Maggiebird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sally
I think this is usually where we're at our spikiest. Sometimes we're so focused on the well-being of our fids that our tact falls by the wayside. :shrug: I try not to be that way, but I'm sure my emotions've probably gotten the better of me sometimes. :o:
I’m the same way I get so protective over the well being over the birds that I don’t even realize I’m being rude!