• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures How old are your birds?

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know threads like this have been done in the past but I think it's been awhile so I was curious about every birdies age. Please post pictures!

Tobias is currently 7 months old. :heart:
20211111_174024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Tobias is a cutie.

My tiel Scooter is 22. Rosie, my long term foster, will be 32 next month. And Elvis- we don't know. He's wild caught. So that means he has to be at least 29. However, a friend of mine who has studied wild parrots said that since goffins are nomadic, he probably wasn't taken out of the nest and is more likely at least 30. (I defer to her- she knows way more about wild 'toos than me.) But I recently had a new vet tell me she thinks Elvis is more likely in his 40s. But I really don't know. It's funny because I thought my first bird, Sunny, was old at 15. LOL. 15 seems young now.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pistachio & Marzipan’s ages are unknown. Aurelius, Marigold & Frosting are under a year old. Aurelius’ cere has only recently changed to purple. Frosting’s seems to be going blue. Winston is 2. Will get pics later.