• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How many birds are on AA?!

annafauna

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Anna
Ha, I never spotted this thread before! I'll add my four and bring the total to 3076

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
I never saw this either! I'll add my 5 to make 3081 :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Aww I just remembered that I have to subtract Ginger :(

-1 means that we are back to 3081 again :(
IMO, when a birds perches here on the Avenue
, they perch here forever.
That is why I didn't subtract Harley recently...:heart:

Gigibirds

Really? I like that idea! Well if I did that then I would have to add Ginger again (3082)! (I won't add anything other than her because I only really talk about my lovies and p'let here) I think its nice that you didn't subtract Harley, but I'm really sorry you lost him :sadhug:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I agree with not subtracting anyone!

+ 4 for my budgies, Pistachio, Marzipan, Aurelius & Winston = 3086

@Gigibirds Are you withholding birds?! 'Cause your post above makes it sound like you might have secret birds too... ?

Gigibirds

Hehehe a little bit......I 'have' some other birds, too (yes that sounds SUPER strange but its a longgggg story, so I'm not going to type it all out......but yes, I do technically own some more birds, but I never talk about them here, and so they are not even in my signature!)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hehehe a little bit......I 'have' some other birds, too (yes that sounds SUPER strange but its a longgggg story, so I'm not going to type it all out......but yes, I do technically own some more birds, but I never talk about them here, and so they are not even in my signature!)
Lol. Spill the beans... how many more? Can’t believe anyone here would keep secret birds :laugh:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Lol. Spill the beans... how many more? Can’t believe anyone here would keep secret birds :laugh:
...darn straight!

If anyone here are keeping secret birds, then Milton is going to start administering. DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS... :umbrella2:

Gigibirds

I actually have 7 other birds, but it's a strange situation with them (they don't live with me right now :( but I can't wait until they do again!) so I've never mentioned them. Now the cat's out of the bag, so I should be safe from Milton! :roflmao: But yes 7 more secret lovies (unfortunately I can't get any pics of them, so you'll have to be content to know that they are all super duper cute and VERY sweet)

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I opened this thread about to subtract, but i think my beautiful girl would also like it to stay at 3086