• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How do you make signatures?

Ember-Tiel

Jogging around the block
Hi guys, I want to get a new signature, but I have no idea how people make them. Any advice?

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
Basically, you take a canvas (digital!) and make sure it's the correct size, then you draw on the canvas, upload it to your computer or something, and upload it as your siggy

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I use photoshop.
You cut your main character (bird) out of a photo, and place on another photo.
Add the names and voila!

Ember-Tiel

Jogging around the block
I'm not a very good tech expert, so do you have any suggestions for websites I can use to make one?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Yeah I think I will. Thanks for the advice!
It is something above my tech ability and I know I would end up so frustrated and miserable trying to battle through it, I think many others feel the same so they post a thread asking for someone to help ;)

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
I'm not a very good tech expert, so do you have any suggestions for websites I can use to make one?
I use an editing app called photofox.
I use an editing app called photofox. The way I do it is by creating a digital transparent layer (a canvas or picture) over a photo of a bird, then put the drawing tool, use my finger to sort of trace the bird, then I delete the photo of the bird when I’m done. It’s a bit more complicated but that’s the best I can explain it sorry. :)