• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How Do You Guys Celebrate Halloween with Your Birds?

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
The littles are covered early, as they get scared by all the commotion. Milton sits in his cage and says "HI" to the trick or treaters...:hween3:
Hope no one is dressed like a guinea pig......

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Man. I am feeling like the Grinch. We get NOOOO Halloween trick-or-treaters, and so we kinda don't celebrate at all. I never thought about the fids needing to celebrate.

Need to get with the program! :hehe:

Cricket (cocker spaniel) has an awesome Halloween costume, but she got spayed Friday and is strangely under the weather still.... so she won't be out begging for treats either.

No one showed up here either. I'm actually glad because whenever someone knocks on the door or rings the bell the dogs start barking. It's a good thing for protection but when it goes on and on it's irritating. I have costumes for the dogs but didn't put them on this year. Usually go to Petsmart for Halloween photos and treats and didn't do that either. Almost bought some candy and I'm glad I didn't because I would have wound up eating the "stuff".

Hope Cricket will feel better soon.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Adam just said he wishes he went to your house. "It would be an honor to just SEE Milton". He wouldn't even ask for candy!:hehe:
That's so nice of Adam to say! Hope he had a great Halloween...:)