• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How do these two look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox81

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dennis
I picked these two up today and so far they seem to be doing well. The cage they were in was so nasty so that was the first thing that had to go. Their new cage is twice the size and lots of toys. The male is already out exploring. Can't wait to get some pics once they settle down

Paradox81

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dennis
I'll tell ya I wonder the past time these two were fed, they are eating and drinking like they haven't eaten in a long time. They both are out now and talking away to each other. Makes me feel good

blackivory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chels
So glad you have these two little birdies :heart:

Paradox81

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dennis
These two got their first shot of fruits and veggies today and they loved it. Broccoli, carrots, peas, celery, and green peppers. Never seen food go so quick. They were even out playing with their toys. The female is very curious of me and watches me and chirps at me when I talk to her... I hope that's a good thing.

Naiera

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
These two got their first shot of fruits and veggies today and they loved it. Broccoli, carrots, peas, celery, and green peppers. Never seen food go so quick. They were even out playing with their toys. The female is very curious of me and watches me and chirps at me when I talk to her... I hope that's a good thing.
Wow ... that is awesome they ate all that right away!

Paradox81

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dennis
they destroyed it, ate it better then the seed I gave them. Unless that lady was being honest about not giving them this kinda of stuff but I don't know why you would lie about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.