• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How do I rebond with my budgies?

BirdyBlog2

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Nic
So I have this pair of budgies, one was closely bond with me though when I had gotten my new one I, of course, separated them for a time about 30 days but ever since they were introduced and is now living with one another they seem to have favored each other over me. The bird that I have had before doesn't even fly nor step up towards me when he even used to cuddle with and climb in my hoodie. The other bird I was working with has also begun to be afraid of me, as he first was ok with me present or near and even eating from my had to running away. I'm not sure if I introduced them too early and they now just have bonded with each other or if the people in my household have tried to chase or do anything to them without me in the same room. Though I don't know I should desperate them now to rebond separately or if that would be too extreme for their social needs, or if I can 'fix' this problem or just leave them be.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:welave: