• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How can I help Mommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Hey, all you birdies out there. I have a real big problem that I need help on....lately Mommy is all cryey and sick! This in not like my Mommy. She is always happy go lucky and willing to play with us and let us out and talks to us constantly. She says after we go to bed on Friday nites, she has to go out, but she will be back, and then on Saturday, she crys a lot and is so sick, she just sits around which is alright by me, cause then she sits with us. I hates to see her like this. What is a little birdie to do to help Mommy get through whatever she is having to do? I am only a little wee one, but I sure would like to help Mommy get back to being Mommy again!!!! Any suggestions?

:hug8:

Kiwi.......................

Attachments

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Hi I am bella and whens my mama crys I kiss her tears away and that makes her laugh

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I gives my Mommy kissies and lic her face. I also do silly tings to make her happy again.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
When my mommie is sick, I lay on the bed next to her and twitch my wings and coo, she always smiles. Wren.

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
When my mum is sick, I always snuggle up right underneath her chin and give her kissies on the ear and whisper to her. It makes her smile no matter how bad she feels
-Archie

*K*J*B*

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kylee
I's don't know wut wrong wiff ur mommy, but I hope yous gibes her lotz of snugglies till she feel betr.
~Tessa

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Oh goody, goody.......now I have some ideas to help Mommy. I know how to coo, she says she likes that. I can learn to twitch my wings and snuggle under her chin, especially when Tobie comes to bother me :D That way I can hide and help at the same time :dance4:

Kiwi

Attachments

platinum

Real Name
Sharon
When my daddy is sad I like to nibble his nose and then whistle right in his face.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I birtes my Mommy when she is sick but she loves me so it makes her laugh...I hope you gets better soon.

jaytee

Jogging around the block
momy aways smiews win i give her kisses n snugles n i like to lick her tears too. i aways git a waff win i do my cwazy dance. :hehe: i hope yo momy feews better sune.

Magic

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
boobear here i allways jumps on mommys shoulder run up to her and look at her and say i sowwy mommy gimmie kisses i bad bear kiss kiss kiss that allways makes her smile and giggle abit then i do my head bob dance and tell her come here booboo bad boy hehehee big kiss it allways makes mommy smile when sad

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Eze says "ohhhhhh' to hur and she always smiles.

MollyMouse

We finks you should gives your mommy big kisses and lots of cuddles :hug8:

Wuv Lucky and Gus

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
i hope your mumzy feels better soon, i goive kisses to e umzy when she's sick and sad that cheers her up, or i do silly thing dat makes her laugh
-Chhotu :hug8:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I hopez dat youse mummy feelz better soon too!

I's always extra good and quiet when my mummy is sick and sad, an if she's lying on da sofa I's go to check on her often an snuggle next to her face on da cushion an make cooie noises an stay dere for a while (I donna usually do dat) to makez her no dat it'z gonna be alwight and she's no alone.

- Lady Ceddy

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Thanks all you birdies out there for the suggestions. But I think I was a bad birdie this morning :D, she yelled at me. I am very sensitive to those things. BUT I did bite her nose real hard this morn :D, I didn't mean to, I guess I got carried away. And Lady Ceddy, Chittou, Lucky & Gus I think you are right I better make up for that as well and give her lots of hugs and kisses and coos :laughing12: Sam, somehow I don't think the biting worked :lol: Smooches, sorry Mommy doesn't have wiskas, but I think that's funny....................

Kiwi

Attachments

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Awww I hope ur mommy feelz better real soon! :hug8: I like to do funnie stuff when my mom is sad that way she'll smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.