• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video (Hormonal?) What is she DOING?

sunnysara

Meeting neighbors
My sun conure is 9 months old and has started to do this weird "walk" towards my phone, my hand, a charger. Is this hormonal behavior? She's still a baby isn't she?

Here's a link to the video:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I can't tell but it looks like she is having trouble walking maybe, feet look like they are slipping on the sheets? Does she walk like that on other surfaces that are solid? Her walk doesn't look hormonal to me. Others will chime in as well and may have a better eye!

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
It kind of looks like she wants to play, my baby budgie does this to my phone and hands too. He’ll run back and forth wobbling like that, I call it “squaring up” :roflmao:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Does she always walk that way?

sunnysara

Meeting neighbors
I can't tell but it looks like she is having trouble walking maybe, feet look like they are slipping on the sheets? Does she walk like that on other surfaces that are solid? Her walk doesn't look hormonal to me. Others will chime in as well and may have a better eye!
She walks perfectly fine. She just started doing this out of the blue. I'll leave another video.