• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hopefully we will have more Hawkheads n the Avenue

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Thru my research I am sure I found Pennys brother "HAwkeye" & a few friends. I've invited them to Hawkheadville...

Hopefully a few more will join our happy family!!!

:excited1::bliss::loveshower::yahoo::chipmunks:

RawPasta

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelley
Hooray! I love hawkhead! Their little whistle is so cute, you'd never believe it comes from them.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Penny is a great whistler & her sounds are most often soft chirps...Who could not love her & her laugh!!!! I'm in love!!!!

OOOh you have a white cap Penny!!!

RawPasta

Real Name
Kelley
Penny is a great whistler & her sounds are most often soft chirps...Who could not love her & her laugh!!!! I'm in love!!!!

OOOh you have a white cap Penny!!!
I DO! And her little baby pionus sounds are so stinking sweet.

Hawkheads always look so fierce, but they few I've met and played with are big love bugs.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I DO! And her little baby pionus sounds are so stinking sweet.

Hawkheads always look so fierce, but they few I've met and played with are big love bugs.

Well, I am learning about them. Penny is my first! Seems they do love deep when they do & you are lucky as they simply are unlike any other! The playfulness of a caigue & loyalty. I do hope Penny loves me with sweet abandon someday!!! I'm patient & she can take as long as she needs but it seems she does want a close bond with her choosen one & there is no one else here but ME!!!

RawPasta

Real Name
Kelley
Well, I am learning about them. Penny is my first! Seems they do love deep when they do & you are lucky as they simply are unlike any other! The playfulness of a caigue & loyalty. I do hope Penny loves me with sweet abandon someday!!! I'm patient & she can take as long as she needs but it seems she does want a close bond with her choosen one & there is no one else here but ME!!!
Sadly that's one of the reasons we could not have one here. I don't think my daughter would understand if the bird only wanted me. She has a hard time with my nanday only liking me, but he's very slowly becoming ok with her. She just wants to pet him.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Can you post some videos of her please?

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Hawkeyes...Parront/Mom just joined...:fairy2:

Vids of Penny the HH or WCP??? I thought I was boring everyone with them! :bliss: