• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Hoot N Holler Bird Toys Sale

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Very nice! Thank you!!!

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I already placed my order! :D My bank account was doing really well while the shop was closed but I’m glad you’re back!

:merlieshops:

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Thanks for the sale and free shipping on the toys. My mahogany pod loving birds will be very happy. I only use a few pod slices on the toys I make for them - so these will be a real treat for them!
No hurry for the order.

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Thank you for your order @CeciliaZ ! If they’re mahogany lovers then you’re definitely going to have some happy birdies!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Yours is shipping out today @CeciliaZ ! Expect a shipping email from etsy within a few hours.

Thanks again!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Tomorrow’s the last day of our Grand Reopening Sale!

Last year these were my bestseller..

C93F8532-6AD6-49F9-B742-EF8526C29492.jpeg

Turns out they still are!

For new orders containing these, please expect a slight shipping delay as we got quite a few orders for them!

I have them in multiple sizes, and even in a bulk option for the smaller ones.

Here’s the listing directly for the regular sized Crystal Bursts Toys (these toys are for small birds only, from parrotlet to conure)

Crystal Mahogony Bursts Bird Toy | Etsy

Thanks to all our shoppers! If you didn’t get a chance to shop with us this time give the shop a ‘favorite’ to be notified of new items and sales!

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Received my shipping notice :cantwait:

I have a tiel who is going to love those crystal mahogany burst toys!

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@WallyLoopey , I received my order yesterday. Love the toys!

I recommend the Crystal Mahogany Bursts if your fid loves mahogany pod slices. I ordered the half size bulk package and also the Iris Mahogany gift set.

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@WallyLoopey , I received my order yesterday. Love the toys!

I recommend the Crystal Mahogany Bursts if your fid loves mahogany pod slices. I ordered the half size bulk package and also the Iris Mahogany gift set.
I’m so glad you liked them! I hope your babies enjoy them!

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Oh crap, I missed the sale! I was just looking at your site and I really like the table feeders/ foragers. Such a cute idea! I’m thinking of getting one for outside/on the top of the cage. Do you think the mini table would be big enough? (I have 2 budgies). Not sure how big the large table buffet is, but that may be too big or heavy for what I want it for. Does the mini table have 4 or 5 “holes”?

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Oh crap, I missed the sale! I was just looking at your site and I really like the table feeders/ foragers. Such a cute idea! I’m thinking of getting one for outside/on the top of the cage. Do you think the mini table would be big enough? (I have 2 budgies). Not sure how big the large table buffet is, but that may be too big or heavy for what I want it for. Does the mini table have 4 or 5 “holes”?
Hey Kelly! The mini would be perfect! I was doing them with 4 holes but now I do 5. If you’d like 4 you can always put that in your order notes. I do think the large would be too heavy, especially if you have a flight cage. Also, if you want to mount one to the top of your cage, just let me know about that too..I can do the hardware on the bottom of your table. Then it wont budge!

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I kept trying to use the code from 9/5-9/8 but it was a no go for me :(

I broke down and had to order that cage attachable straw block, my guys are going to go crazy for it plus the crazy straws block.

I almost pulled the trigger on the feeder table but do you know what size cork would fit firmly in the holes?

Mahalo

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
I kept trying to use the code from 9/5-9/8 but it was a no go for me :(

I broke down and had to order that cage attachable straw block, my guys are going to go crazy for it plus the crazy straws block.

I almost pulled the trigger on the feeder table but do you know what size cork would fit firmly in the holes?

Mahalo
Aw, I’m sorry! It wasn’t a code, the 10% was taken off automatically. I wish you would have messaged me about it! Next time if you have problems please feel free to contact me.

I can make the holes in the feeding tables any size, if you have a certain size cork you plan on using I can make that size hole if you give me measurements.

Thanks for your order!

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mahalo for the fast shipping, Watson is having a blast. He basically spent the day pulling out straws, run back in tent, chew and repeat.

20190914_082737.jpg 20190914_082737.jpg 20190914_082754.jpg 20190914_082930.jpg 20190914_083407.jpg 20190914_091348.jpg