• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hooman srvent

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
Hi Dere Skylark!Yes we like seeds, fedders, poops an lidl bits veggie leave on da flow round our birdy houz. We likes to sitt on a rop purch rite outsid da door so dat poop goes on da flow. Den hooman hasta scwub. Maks us liddle birds feel powfull.

Frost an Packer
:budgie7::budgie3:

Last edited:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
we lik to thor ar pelets on da flor so da dogs tri to eet it den we observ dem and see wut dey do

KiwI and Blizzard

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
we ony seee da dogs wen we in da cag but da hoomans say dat if we gooo 2 a nu hows den dey wiwl tri 2 fin a “ofic rom” fo us to hav so dat du dogs don afec wen we can go owt! I hop dat hapenns so we can be out wenev we wan!

Kiwi & Blizzard
:budgie::budgie9:

Conure101

Hey der everwy birdie! We like to throw fedders all over da floors so they fly around! But dats not all. When we eat we make sure to throw some seed hulls on da floor too! :D When da hooman sees them he says, “WOW BIRDS! Thats a lot of mess for me to clean up!” And we look at him like “Yep” :p Den he vacuum the floor and we yell at da evil vacuum! Den he says “Ok everybirdie everything is cleaned up.” When he come back dear gonna be another mess on da floor! :D

Skye, Blizzard, Cookie, & Bella
:budgie7::budgie9::budgie2::budgie8:

Last edited:

Dorcas George

we ony seee da dogs wen we in da cag but da hoomans say dat if we gooo 2 a nu hows den dey wiwl tri 2 fin a “ofic rom” fo us to hav so dat du dogs don afec wen we can go owt! I hop dat hapenns so we can be out wenev we wan!

Kiwi & Blizzard
:budgie::budgie9:
Woo...dat sound gwate! Ho pin day getz new houz so yu kin go out!
Frost and Packer
:budgie7::budgie3:

PippinLovebird

Strolling the yard
Hewwo, my favooort ting is to fly above me pway stand and make da paperz go evwywhere. Oh and I wike to flick dose nasty Flavorless Pellets! My hooman hates it XD

BirdWorld

Hewwo everybirdie! I weally like too pway wif my toy on top of miy cagey and thwow it on da floow! Den my hooman have to get it, den I thwow it again! And I wike too skweem wen my hoomans awe on telly-fone call and den dey awe angwy!

—Spring :budgie8:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Hey guys, dis is Bocca GCC. Mom callz me Bitey Bird! I likes dancing on da keyboard. And then picking at it wif my beak. Drives her crawzy!

Dorcas George

Yezz! But wezz havn sen it yet :(

(Note from Riley: We just started moving our stuff in today! Kiwi, Blizzard, and the dogs are going to come later today)
But yous got its sooooo...citing fo yu! Gunna fwy fween soon meby!