• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Holy Molty!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Lol. Your house is gonna look like a feather pillow exploded!

Sometimes when mine molt it seriously looks like something terrible happened to them overnight going by the amount of feathers on the floor.

PufF

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sam Chan
Ayyyy...you've found the right person!
im seriously trying to figure out how I can make big pretty earrings out of them
Get a hot glue gun and stick them together (for more go to the Avian Avenue Artists thread at page 70+ or so,good art there too!).Then get earring hooks (just searched online about different earring types and I think (I never ever worn those before or even pierced ears either) they work best ) .Also a piece of small metal chain,open with pliers,hook onto earring,close with pliers then hotglue to da sticked feathers!
Just an idea tho...
ps Alex btw.

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
It'll be A LOT! I swear Diggle looked like he had mange right before he finish this last molt. The vet even thought Ollie was plucking him (he wasn't) it was so bad. I try to save as many as I can from all the boys though. I think it's apart of the contract you sign when you become a parront. :lol:

JennyM.

Meeting neighbors
Get a hot glue gun and stick them together (for more go to the Avian Avenue Artists thread at page 70+ or so said:
Great advice thank you. :xflove:

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
I've seen art in a frame made with the feathers. I'm saving mine for that!

BirdEE

Walking the driveway
My umbrella lost alot in his molt this year.