• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Holiday hours announcement for Bodacious

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I wanted to let you all know that I will not be filling any orders between December 13th through December 25th. I don't know if many know this, but in addition to Bodacious Birdie Bites I also own 2 gift basket businesses which usurp all of my time as we close in on Christmas.

If you are getting low on any products, please be sure to place your orders before the 13th. Thank you very much!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy Kwanzaa!

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Anything and everything! From fresh baked goods to wine, champagne, gourmet, new baby, fruit etc. etc. The majority of my work is custom designs for my clients.
This month marks 21 years in the gift basket industry.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope your holiday is bright & active enough to be busy but not so busy you sleep thru the actual holiday itself.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Thank you! I appreciate your good wishes. :christmas3::unopenedpresent:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A good cup of Cocoa once in awhile will keep those spirits up! I'd love it if you can PM me a link to the basket biz... (S). I often need things to go to Fl as my Step Mom is out by the gulf in Fl. I never know what to get her. A vendor I'd trust as a small business is way better then QVC or some pears from the expensive pear company. If you have Jojo&Loki's vote, your in w/ me :)

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
:anniversary: to your amazing 21 years! Since I am from Southern California and still have family and friends there, Im going to keep you in mind should I ever need to send a gift basket :boxes: I always think they are such great presents -- like care packages for grown-ups :xflove:

Good luck for this holiday season! :brthdy:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'd be happy to e-mail anyone links to my websites!