• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hiiiii, are we allowed on here?

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
Hello, we are new here. I think we are allowed to be here? It says "Birdies" and we are definitely birdies. We just got here earlier today, and we're still nervous, cause we haven't moved to a different coop since we were chicks. But our keeper insisted that we introduce ourself here. She seems very excited about having us. Oh, yeah, and she calls herself our "mom", but we don't know what that is. Do you know?

PS: we would tell you our names, but we don't want our keeper to know what they are. She has to figure it out herself.

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
Hello! Yes, you are probably allowed to be here. My slave keeper also insists that I talk here sometimes. I'm pretty sure that your keeper is your mom, at least, that what my keeper calls herself! Ooh, yes! I loved playing the name-game. I wouldn't tell my human what my name was, either! Hehehe, it took her awhile to figure it out! Don't worry, I'm sure you will love your new coop as long as your 'mom' remembers to feed to lots and LOTS of treats! (even if you have to beg!)

Welcome to the avenue, fellow birdies!!

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
U ar weelcum here... Ah lyk yourse roomm, it must be veeery nyc to chew ( ah lyk chewing wudz)... Do u luv seedz? Ask yourse keeper to gib u planty seedz, and yess u can cawl her 'mom' ( ah awlso calls dat). Keepz us informed bout new plaze.
Inca Da Zon

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
ooh nice very cute names tho I most say that i have a pretty steryotypical name my self, seriozly mom? Another sun conure named mango?!?! half of my couzins have the same name!!!!!!

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
ooh nice very cute names tho I most say that i have a pretty steryotypical name my self, seriozly mom? Another sun conure named mango?!?! half of my couzins have the same name!!!!!!
Ahhaaa, mungo iz everyonez awl tym favorite...
Chirik da Budgy

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
Oh, yeah. Also, naming a green budgie Kiwi or a blue budgie Skye. Can't we have some originality, humans? :p

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh, yeah. Also, naming a green budgie Kiwi or a blue budgie Skye. Can't we have some originality, humans? :p
Heyz! Don't yu dair mak fun of mi name!
-Kiwi the Green Budgie :shy:

LOL

ParrotNuts

Real Name
Atharv
Awrs slavemoons alsoo namd uz steziotyke namez. Onli theyz werez uncreatize enaf tooz speek ein Hindzi. Wez've haze enouz.
Alsoo weeelcum Faith, Love an Hope.
:welcomegroup:
-(Grin) Cheku(d Conure)
-(Bluez)Neelu
-(Yeelluwy)Peelu

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Heyz! Don't yu dair mak fun of mi name!
-Kiwi the Green Budgie :shy:

LOL
Me to!!! My naym is perfegt how dar u inslt it! :eek:

- Kiwi da other gren budgie :budgie:

I wonder how many birds on AA are named Kiwi lol