• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

High quality scale

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
Found what appears to be an AWESOME scale! I really hate items made from cheap materials. Looking for scales seemed to be an exercise in futility. All the options on Amazon were cheap, plastic, flimsy looking items. I always prefer industrial grade if I can. Well, I found this awesome looking scale. I have not purchased it yet so I can only comment on the images and details, but I thought I would share it in case someone else feels the same way. Of course this scale is best for larger birds.

Bird Scale | Professional Bird Scale | Home Bird Scale

"The GS3000-avian is a high-quality, laboratory-accurate professional Avian Weighing scale that is comprised of an all stainless construction, and is completely a water-resistant scale for the even the messiest of birds. The GS Bird Scale is perfect for weighing falcons and hawks. The scale has a capacity of 3000g (6.6 lbs), and is accurate to 0.5 g! Reads in lbs:o:z! Optional carrying case for work out in the field. Removable perch included."

Reactions: Jas

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That's impressive. My 5 year old, $10 kitchen scale is working well enough for us though! That scale costs more than I paid for my cages! Guess you get what you pay for though.