• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi guys how does one import your website into your profile signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polytelismedia

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Don Kimball
I was wondering how a live link is created so that when I make a post people can see a live link to my home page? Sorry for such a simplistic question but is that all part of a signature? I looked here on my profile and couldnt find a way to drop in my home page URL so that everyone can see it when I post. Feeling a bit tech challenged here...:rolleyes:

Thanks!

kali

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kelly
Do u want it similar to what I have done in my signature?

Sent from my brain using letters and punctuation... and Tapatalk.

Polytelismedia

Real Name
Don Kimball
Hi Kali:

Hmmm I would have to think about that please. I was thinking for starters more just a link to my website underneath the Princess Parakeet Avatar. This demands more thought I guess! thanks! I guess you must have created your own eh?

Do u want it similar to what I have done in my signature?

Sent from my brain using letters and punctuation... and Tapatalk.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I was wondering how a live link is created so that when I make a post people can see a live link to my home page? Sorry for such a simplistic question but is that all part of a signature? I looked here on my profile and couldnt find a way to drop in my home page URL so that everyone can see it when I post. Feeling a bit tech challenged here...:rolleyes:

Thanks!
Hello Don....where you Edit Signatures....simply add your web link into the body portion of the editing feature. (the large empty box that comes up with the Edit sig option) This is the same box where you add your business logo/pic.
I hope that helps...and hope I remembered correctly.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Hi Kali:

Hmmm I would have to think about that please. I was thinking for starters more just a link to my website underneath the Princess Parakeet Avatar. This demands more thought I guess! thanks! I guess you must have created your own eh?

If you are trying to put a link under your avatar pic on the left of the posts, you are not able to do that

you can however, put it in the signature area, so that it will appear at the bottom of each of your posts

If all you want is a simple link to your site, give me the link and I can insert that for you :)

Polytelismedia

Real Name
Don Kimball
Thanks Everyone! Okay I figured out what I wanted to do here. Have a small signature at the bottom of my posts and the link to my Australian Parrots website as a hot link where people could visit my blog and check out my DVD series if they wanted more info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.