• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Moving in
Real Name
Sam
Hi, Im 22 from the west coast of Scotland and I've been keeping birds for 10 years. I used to breed small birds (cockatiels, lovebirds, diamond doves, budgies) but I don't anymore and at the moment I have a BF Amazon, a timneh grey, a common mynah and a cockatiel.
Im very interested in avian welfare through nutrition via a natural(istic) diet incorporating foraging behaviour, seasonality and home grown/foraged wild foods, population control of birds (i.e. breeding within rational limitations), environmental and behavioural enrichment and avian medicine.
Generally I try to keep my approach to birds is very much sensitivity through common sense.

Cheers.
Sam.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

HelenVanessaDavies

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
Hi there :)
Welcome to AA!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
welcome!!!!!

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Hi, Im 22 from the west coast of Scotland and I've been keeping birds for 10 years. I used to breed small birds (cockatiels, lovebirds, diamond doves, budgies) but I don't anymore and at the moment I have a BF Amazon, a timneh grey, a common mynah and a cockatiel.
Im very interested in avian welfare through nutrition via a natural(istic) diet incorporating foraging behaviour, seasonality and home grown/foraged wild foods, population control of birds (i.e. breeding within rational limitations), environmental and behavioural enrichment and avian medicine.
Generally I try to keep my approach to birds is very much sensitivity through common sense.

Cheers.
Sam.

Id give you two "likes" if I could, Sam.....WELCOME!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome

Featherluv

Jogging around the block