• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Here we go again

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Another sleepless night. I guess a good night to make treats for the babies. At 125 so far. I don’t know why they love this so much. I wish they didn’t hahaha
Maybe you could show us how to make them? Good luck and good job! :D

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Haha you poor thing! I put my phone down at 430am because it was getting ridiculous. Did you ever manage sleep?

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Haha you poor thing! I put my phone down at 430am because it was getting ridiculous. Did you ever manage sleep?
I get weird and obsessive at night (did I say Wally takes after me :eek:) but I forced myself to sleep around 4. It’s my day off so I ate Brazilian churrasco which is all you can eat cuts of various meats. I’m in full meat coma and will be napping pronto. Do you love naps as much as I do???

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
I get weird and obsessive at night (did I say Wally takes after me :eek:) but I forced myself to sleep around 4. It’s my day off so I ate Brazilian churrasco which is all you can eat cuts of various meats. I’m in full meat coma and will be napping pronto. Do you love naps as much as I do???
I LOVE naps - they’re also frequently the only sleep I manage to get, when I can take them. And man does churrasco sound amazing right now. I just realized I’m hungry

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I LOVE naps - they’re also frequently the only sleep I manage to get, when I can take them. And man does churrasco sound amazing right now. I just realized I’m hungry
Yes, that’s how I get by sometimes and since I work evenings, it what works for me. It does clash with the birds schedule a bit since they want to be out early but we are working on making us all happy