• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Herbie says TLA rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranyart

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Hey Tamara
Herbie (and Schubert) love love love the food you recommended. Thanks for so much helping me with the order. So happy to have such a helpful and reliable source for birdie stuff. We'll be back for sure!

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
TLA was out of our regular food so Tamara recommended the Volkmann love bird/conure mix. Herbie's been tails up every morning and Schubert really dug in too as I mixed it with his parrot diet for a change for him also.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hey Tamara
Herbie (and Schubert) love love love the food you recommended. Thanks for so much helping me with the order. So happy to have such a helpful and reliable source for birdie stuff. We'll be back for sure!
*giggle* I'm glad he loves it!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
TLA was out of our regular food so Tamara recommended the Volkmann love bird/conure mix. Herbie's been tails up every morning and Schubert really dug in too as I mixed it with his parrot diet for a change for him also.
I'm so glad it worked out with this too. We have everything back in stock now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.