• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Her Name Was Lola (Cape Parrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations on your new addition!

Matt

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Thanks everybody :D

I have already started shopping for her... didn't expect her so soon and just found out the custom SS Freedom Cages might not be ready in time for her!! :eek: So I'm going to be temporary cage shopping. Also bought a ton of toys and toy parts from Shyra (Parrot Asylum) and Ann (CA Bird Nerds), some more from Grey Feather Toys, and will be placing a Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys order soon as well I think... new bird shopping is too much fun!!

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna

I have already started shopping for her... didn't expect her so soon and just found out the custom SS Freedom Cages might not be ready in time for her!! :eek: So I'm going to be temporary cage shopping. Also bought a ton of toys and toy parts from Shyra (Parrot Asylum) and Ann (CA Bird Nerds), some more from Grey Feather Toys, and will be placing a Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys order soon as well I think... new bird shopping is too much fun!!
:laughing12:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

fun fun fun!!! :starshower: :D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dancing:Lucky Lola!! She is going to be SO spoiled!!:hehe:

Bambino

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Melissa
Lola is so sweet looking. I am excited to get another Cape on the A.A to learn more about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.