• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hemlo

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Hewwo javi
I likes to sitt on hyuman but nu handdz, me hates da hanndz
I haves just a liddle trust in hyuman

Frum
Marley

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Hewwo javi
I likes to sitt on hyuman but nu handdz, me hates da hanndz
I haves just a liddle trust in hyuman

Frum
Marley
Hemlo Marley

I hates hanns tu. Dey scarez mi. Maybi I can bi like yu and have liddle trust one day.

BirdyBee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Anè(she/her)
Human good, Human give head stritch. Human sometimes touch wings and tail feathers to see if my feathers are fine(rolls eyes),Human also enters hand into my cage:angry101: so human is also bad sometimes. ButI trust my human.

I call my human mamma, what do you call your human?

Pippen

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Human good, Human give head stritch. Human sometimes touch wings and tail feathers to see if my feathers are fine(rolls eyes),Human also enters hand into my cage:angry101: so human is also bad sometimes. ButI trust my human.

I call my human mamma, what do you call your human?

Pippen
Hemlo Pippen,

My hyuman say her name also mama.

Si try so hard wit frut and veggies and milet. Maybe I gives more chances.

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Henlo Javi, dis Inca da zon... Hooman r good, dey gib treatz and scritchy.... One day youz will trust dem, dey pretty cute, tho no wings.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Dis is meluncita. me tust hooomans becas dau giv squictees and du vegeees. Sorry far du bad speling.

Dis is meloncita. I trust hooomans becaus they giv skwitchees and du vegies. (Dis is Querido. I hav mor practice writing, so I help meloncita. )

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Henlo Javi! Unwike Mark an da big white bird i dont trust hooman. i trust some... too bite her an take shower wit em and eat the millet, but onwly wen i am in the mood.
-Parker the budgie

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Henlo Javi! Unwike Mark an da big white bird i dont trust hooman. i trust some... too bite her an take shower wit em and eat the millet, but onwly wen i am in the mood.
-Parker the budgie
Hi Parker, whoz a beeg whit birdy? Wee budgiez are smol. R youz scared of dat biggy bird? - Chirik da budgie

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
the hooman calls big whit bird lovie. he is super duper loud. i is not scared! rarrely i fliez to his cage and hooman says no and shoes me away. i love odther budgiez an cockatielz. better then a homan.
-Parker the budgie

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
the hooman calls big whit bird lovie. he is super duper loud. i is not scared! rarrely i fliez to his cage and hooman says no and shoes me away. i love odther budgiez an cockatielz. better then a homan.
-Parker the budgie
Ar you taking about cokatooooos. My momy say dat they ar very loud. She sed day sound lyke sumone is being murdered
Sprinkles the buggie

LexBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
-Lex-
Hemlo

I Javi. I no trust hyuman. Si stimky but gib me veggies and frut and milet.

Yu trust hyuman?

Luv,
Javi
hdjYHYHYUJKKUHYHYYHUJKIIIJUHYTGYHUJIKIJUHY37484i455953fijr hemlo computor buton is funs to presss, homan is loud, NU SCARY HANDS GRAB MEEeh, munchy ,millet yums yums, 6678987GTHYUJHYGTFRRFTGYHH6788jhgfghnjmnhbgcfvbhnjmnj bai bai

LexBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
-Lex-
hdjYHYHYUJKKUHYHYYHUJKIIIJUHYTGYHUJIKIJUHY37484i455953fijr hemlo computor buton is funs to presss, homan is loud, NU SCARY HANDS GRAB MEEeh, munchy ,millet yums yums, 6678987GTHYUJHYGTFRRFTGYHH6788jhgfghnjmnhbgcfvbhnjmnj bai bai
i Trusets hooman smaoll tiny bits

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I trusts hooman... Me mom goood, I grabs his fingers n she kiss mee- Inca da Zon