• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help

Jess038

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica
Hey guys I need some help I love birds I have my own I am still young so though some of u could help me I am wanting to start my own business at start it will be small but I need help getting there first I am waiting to set up my own holiday hotel for birds where they can go when owners go on holiday but I need help in what I need to do first to get there what checks do I need first what insurance anything I am still young am not incapable of doing this I just needing a bit of help thank you

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Although I think it's a great idea in theory, a lot of bird owners are nervous about their birds being around other birds in case of disease, etc. Have you thought about bird sitting? Where you would go to someone's house and take care of their birds when they are gone? Or if you wanted to bring them to your house, I think you would have to have a room dedicated just to the bird and maybe only bird sit one person's bird at a time.